NITIE Mumbai is proud to launch its first event Summer Project Contest (SPC) under this year's edition of its annual business fest- Avartan'18
SPC sees participation from the top business schools from across the country, and comprises of 4 modules
• Supply Chain Management
• Human Resources
In SPC, you get to proclaim to the world how spectacular you were as a Summer Intern and how awesome your Summer Internship project was. It provides the platform to get your projects judged by the best minds from the industry.
Battle it out with other interns who made a difference during their internship, and walk away with one of the most coveted honours from across business schools.
Rules and regulations:
1. You are required to submit a 7-slide PPT (excluding cover page & thank you slide) 'converted to pdf format' of your Summer Project by 30th September, 2018 23:59 Hrs to following links only:
The name of the document should be in the format:-
eg: SupplyChain_Rajat Malhotra_NITIE
SPC comprises of 2 rounds. All the participants are requested to abide by the following rules:
2. Rest of the presentation should consist of the following heads:
• Distinguishable Stages/Milestones
3. The presentation should include a title slide having the name of the module of Contest ( e.g. SPC Marketing), name of the candidate, mobile number and name of the company.
4. Besides the title page, the other pages of the document should not have any of the above details other than the name of the company. Mention of college name anywhere in presentation document is strictly prohibited. It will lead to the cancellation of registration.
Subsequently, the top 6 entries in each of the 4 functional areas will be announced by 1st October 2018
The selected entries will be invited to the NITIE campus to make a detailed presentation from 23rd– 26th October 2018 in the presence of an eminent jury panel drawn from academia and industry. The candidates shall have to produce a copy of the certificate from their companies to prove the authenticity of their project. The decision of the organizers of the contest and the jury panel will be final and binding on all contestants.
All the participants are requested to abide by the following rules:
1. SPC is open to all students pursuing an MBA, or an equivalent course, across different institutes in India.
2. SPC is an individual event.
3. There are no restrictions on number of participations from a college.
4. The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the participants.
WHY SPC ?
• Prizes worth- INR 1,20,000
• Free transportation*(reimbursements), Accommodation & food to the campus round finalists
• An opportunity for participants to interact with top notch corporate leaders/CEOs, celebrities and other B-school students
• A good CV point for your final placements
So, grab this opportunity and prove your mettle.
4th Sep'18, 12:00 AM IST: Registration starts
30th Sep'18, 11:59 PM IST: Presentation submission deadline
5th Oct’18: Announcement of Campus Finalists
23rd-26th Oct'18: Campus Round
Saumya Tripati : firstname.lastname@example.org,+91 9819917025
Anurag V : email@example.com ,+91 9702634977
For any queries mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org