“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower” – Steve Jobs
NITIE Mumbai in association with Siemens is proud to launch its event Digital Transformation Challenge.
Digital is upending the existing processes and disrupting the way businesses are being done. Digital Transformation is expected to shape the strategy and growth of organizations across business segments. We are on the threshold of a dramatic digital disintermediation driving the operating model for growth and sustainability. Siemens has been a leader in adopting digital and has undertaken a journey towards convergence of its business, people, & all stakeholders. So here is a case that urges the upcoming generation of Technology Managers to brainstorm and generate solutions towards improving the management of project operations.
After registration participants will receive a mail with the case document attached on FCFS basis (Within 6 hours of registration) and the link to upload the solution
Campus Round (NITIE Mumbai)
The top 6 presentations will be selected for the final round. The campus finalists will be presenting their solutions to an eminent panel of senior leaders from Siemens India, top academics, and other industry stakeholders. The top two presentations will be entitled to the prize money on offer.
Participants are expected to present following things in the slides –
• Problem Statement
• Root Cause Analysis of the problem
• Competitive Benchmarking & Gap Analysis
• Suggested Solution (Recommendations such as Dashboards/Excel Tools need to feature well-defined KPIs)
• Suggestive Implementation method
• Cost implications
• Impact – Both Financial & Non-Financial
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Each team should have 2-3 members.
2. All the participants should belong to the same institute.
3. Students from both first year and second year can participate
4. A person can be a part of one team only.
5. Any number of teams can participate from one institute.
6. It is mandatory to register through Dare2Compete.
7. The PPT should have a team name, team members, E-mail id and contact number of the team leader.
8. The naming format should be “TeamName_College_DTC” Eg: “KnightsTemplar_MIT_DTC”
9. The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the participants.
We invite the best of the minds in the Indian student community to collaborate with industry experts to design, model and implement technology-based solutions that are feasible and improve upon existing business processes.
WHY Siemens Digital Transformation Challenge-
• Prize money worth- INR 80,000
• An opportunity to participate in a live corporate challenge and present your solutions to Business Heads of Siemens-BT India
• Free transportation(reimbursements), AC accommodation & food for the campus round finalists
So, we request you to grab this opportunity and prove your mettle.
Registration Starts: 11 Sep'18
Registration Ends: 16 Sep'18
Case Study Submission: 16 Sep'18
Campus Round: 26th Oct'18 at NITIE
Sakshi Gupta- +91-9916855610